Riddhi is an alumni of the National Institute of Design, specializing in graphic and communication design, with 10 years in both industry and education. She has a rich experience as a graphic designer and has handled a wide range of projects in the industry. She conducted many workshops and also served as guest faculty in many prestigious design institutes. Accomplished and appreciated in areas like photography, product design, narrative and poetry writing, Craft development, Research and documentation, some of her career highlights are mentioned below:
- Worked for prestigious organizations such as Ahmedabad Mirror, a tabloid publication of the prestigious Bennett Coleman Company and a sister concern of the Times of India.
- Developed and designed Souvenir and merchandise materials to promote Diu Tourism on behalf of the Diu Government.
- Invited as a guest faculty and evaluator to many prestigious institutes like Banasthali Institute of Design-Rajasthan, Indian Institute of Craft and Design-Jaipur, LD Arts College- Ahmedabad, GLS Commerce College-Ahmedabad, HL college-Ahmedabad. Conducted workshops for prestigious organizations such as CRY and many individual workshops in Kolkata.
- Contributed photographs from Goa series for their appropriate usage in the film ‘Love, Wrinkle free’ released in June 2012.
- Also held a solo Narrative Photography Exhibition, ‘Listening to my Eyes” which was very well received by art lovers of Kolkata’s Academy of Fine Arts.
- Scripted, directed and executed Shadow Theater, ‘The Awakening of Siddhartha’, with the Foundation batch of B.Des and won Best Performance Award in non-academic Best Product Category, April 2013.