ONLINE PAYMENT INSTRUCTION:
- Pearl Academy facilitates the Online Fee payment for successfully qualified candidates of Admissions 2016 (Cycle-1,Cycle-2 & Cycle-3).
- The Online Fee payment is through ‘PayU’ payment gateway. PayU accepts payments through Credit Card, Debit Card, and Net Banking options. Online payment transaction charges and taxes will be applicable.
- You need to log-in using your NAME (as registered with Pearl Academy) and Application Form number. Please keep your Application Form Number readily available with you.
- After Log-in, your Admission offer details will be displayed along with the fee to be paid. Once you click on CONFIRM PAYMENT, you will be directed to the PayU portal.
- Candidates will be required to input their Email ID and Mobile number for receiving the Transaction Receipt. Candidates are advised to enter the Email ID and Mobile number as registered with Pearl Academy while filling up the Application form.
- After successful payment, you will receive a Transaction Receipt. Please keep this receipt safe for future use.
- Candidates submitting the fee Online for admission may please note that submission of fee does not confirm admission.
- Candidates submitting the fee Online are required to submit the requisite documents along with a printed copy of the online fee receipt (acknowledgement) within 5 working days of payment. The documents may be submitted in person or by post.
- Confirmation of admission shall be subject to the compliance of your credentials to the eligibility criteria laid in the current year’s prospectus and verification and/or submission of certificates/documents required by the Academy to the respective Campuses / Registrar’s office as per the notified timelines.
- Candidates will be informed via email / telephonically regarding receipt or shortfall in the documents.
- Please contact at email@example.com / 1800 103 3005 in case of any error in the payment.
- Non-receipt of documents shall lead to cancellation of admission and refund of fee will be governed by the Academy’s refund policy.