School of Media & Journalism
The media and entertainment sector is the sunrise sector in India and promises to offer highest job opportunities in the coming future. To address this fastest growing sector, the School of Media and Journalism prepares young graduates to communicate professionally and ethically using new-age media for serving our community through the Media & Entertainment industry. It aims to prepare Multi-skilled Communicators with abilities to engage audiences, communicate messages with impact, and use media thoughtfully across platforms in the areas of journalism, advertising, media and PR.
The school will offer specialized programs in three verticals – Media, Journalism, and Advertising. The duration of courses will range from regular 3 years, 2 years programs, to short term 1 year, 6 months, 3 months, and short duration boot camps.
Apart from classroom teaching, students also get benefitted
- Interaction with media professionals: Regular guest lectures, master classes with experienced journalists, media producers, academic researchers, new media specialists, broadcasters, and more
- Project based approach: live briefs in the classroom, importance of understanding consumer behavior, and exposure to work related experiences
- Volunteering, internship/work experience, and placements support provided
- Tie-up with Industry Giants
- Tie-up with other institutes
- Internationality (Iconic Partner)
- Exposure to Newer Mediums
Graduate from this school will work in the area of Journalism ranging from print to broadcast and electronic journalism, social media, marketing and public relations, advertising and copywriting, and strategic communication.