Follow Your Passion With Pearl Academy's Weekend Courses
New Delhi, July 2018: Keeping in mind the growing demands of professionals from different fields, Pearl Academy has launched various short-term weekend courses which span over a period of 11 months. These courses are designed to support professionals chase their dream and develop new skills without taking time off from their work. Pearl is a hub of creative minds where students get an opportunity for inter-disciplinary learning helps professionals in developing their knowledge base, learning new skills and developing new competencies for a promising career.
The weekend courses are designed to provide necessary skills to students and working professionals in their respective fields and make them industry-ready to excel in future.
- Fashion Design (women’s wear) is a professional certificate course that aims to prepare students for entry-level fashion design. The learning includes industry visits, craft fair visits, museums of textiles and art.
- Fashion Make-up aims at equipping the students with professional skills required of a makeup artist, increasing the awareness of different products available in the current market and covering the basics from pre-foundations to makeup on a variety of faces.
- Fashion Styling gives the learners the ability to style themselves and others aesthetically, to enhance their personal style image, appearance and grooming skills. It also aims at imparting holistic value addition to personal enhancement by vastly improving non-verbal communication using various tools such as image management, personal styling, appearance management, social etiquette and others.
- Interior Decoration is designed to emphasize on the decorative and styling aspects of the discipline. The activities included in this course are various hands-on styling exercises in the studio and select visits to markets or sites.
- Image Makeover intended for those who aspire to build more confidence and change their look
- Contemporary Photography designed for those who want to follow their passion in photography
- Take your business online that helps one start their own online business venture
Other courses offered at Pearl Academy include Fashion Model and Choreography, Fashion Photography, Fashion and Lifestyle Blogging, Mobile Journalism, Interior Decoration and Wedding Planner.
Pearl Academy has been nurturing creative minds in the areas of design, fashion, business and media for the last 25 years. Pearl Academy has been awarded as the Best Design Institute by ASSOCHAM for the third year in a row and is the first and the only Indian institute to be amongst top 25 colleges as per Business of Fashion (BoF) Global Fashion School Rankings 2017 (Graduate).
About Pearl Academy
Pearl Academy, India’s leading institution in design, fashion, business and media has been a catalyst for success of the students across creative industries for over two decades. With a legacy of 25 years, Pearl Academy offers over 30 uniquely designed under-graduate, post-graduate and professional development pathway through its campuses in Delhi, Noida, Jaipur and Mumbai. Its reputation of preparing ‘Industry ready’ professionals has been recognized by leading fashion, retail and design brands, which has helped in establishing a healthy track record of over 95 per cent placement for the last three years. Its path-breaking alliances with renowned organizations such as the Fashion Design Council of India (FDCI) and Institute of Indian Interior Designers (IIID) have ensured that its faculty and students get an exclusive access to ‘industry in the classroom’.
The institution was ranked as the best private fashion college in India for the fourth consecutive year by India Today – AC Nielson survey, The Week – Hansa Survey and Outlook – Drshti Survey. Pearl Academy was awarded the ‘Best Design Institute in India’ in 2016 and 2017 by industry body ASSOCHAM. Jaipur campus of the academy was ranked as one of the most beautiful college campuses in India by India Today. The institution was also awarded as ‘Best Education Brands 2017’ in Fashion Design Category by The Economic Times. It is the only Indian institute to feature in Business of Fashion’s Top 25 Global Fashion School Rankings (Graduate) in 2017. Pearl Academy is a member of Laureate International Universities Network, a global network that has presence in 25 countries and is serving more than one million students. The Academy is also closely associated with renowned global institutions such as London College of Fashion (UK), Domus Academy (Italy), Media Design School (New Zealand) and NABA (Milan) amongst many others. For more information, please visit: www.pearlacademy.com