New Delhi, XX June 2018: With the aim to nurture creative thinking, Pearl Academy is providing 11 month certificate course in various domains. These courses are Advertising & Graphic Design, Fashion Design, Fashion Media Make-up, Professional Photography, styling for Interiors & Decoration and Celebrity & Bridal Hair & Make-up.
The 11 month-courses are developed in consultation with leading industry specialists and academicians. These courses not only help in enhancing skills but also open an array of options for people who aspire to make careers in the creative industry.
- Advertising & Graphic Design is designed for professionals who are looking to develop their communication skills and gain essential knowledge regarding digital graphic designing tools and techniques.
- Fashion Design is designed for professionals who have a penchant for creativity, style and originality. The course helps students to develop an understanding of fashion environment and trains them to develop a fashion range/product for a targeted market segment.
- Fashion media makeup offers intensive conceptual and practical study and training through visual communication and its application in the makeup and hair styling industry through classroom lectures, lab work, assignments and research projects. The course emphasizes on intensive practical and applied training in core areas.
- Professional photography program consists of 12 modules, spanning 3 semesters. The students will be trained by eminent and award-winning photographers who will mentor them to develop their own signature style. This course offers hands-on international experience and imbibes in-depth learning with weekly visits to galleries, museums and the studios of successful working photographers.
- Styling for Interiors & decoration introduces the elements and principles of design that are used to create harmonious and balanced interiors. The course emphasizes to develop your ‘designer’s eye’ and understand how to apply the knowledge and create inspirational designs for Residential and Commercial environments like Home, Hospitality (Hotels, Restaurants, Resorts), Commercial and Retail Spaces, Events and Stage Sets, Magazine and catalogue styling.
- Celebrity & Bridal make-up and hair styling aims at skilling students in a very specific segment of the beauty industry. Part of the course will be dedicated to understanding the relationship between skin and colors that compliments the person. The course will then equip the students with expert techniques adopted in the contemporary beauty industry.
The last date to apply for these courses is July 4, 2018.
About Pearl Academy
Pearl Academy, India’s leading institution in design, fashion, business and media has been a catalyst for success of the students across creative industries for over two decades. With a legacy of 25 years, Pearl Academy offers over 30 uniquely designed under-graduate, post-graduate and professional development pathway through its campuses in Delhi, Noida, Jaipur and Mumbai. Its reputation of preparing ‘Industry ready’ professionals has been recognized by leading fashion, retail and design brands, which has helped in establishing a healthy track record of over 95 per cent placement for the last three years. Its path-breaking alliances with renowned organizations such as the Fashion Design Council of India (FDCI) and Institute of Indian Interior Designers (IIID) have ensured that its faculty and students get an exclusive access to ‘industry in the classroom’.
The institution was ranked as the best private fashion college in India for the fourth consecutive year by India Today – AC Nielson survey, The Week – Hansa Survey and Outlook – Drshti Survey. Pearl Academy was awarded the ‘Best Design Institute in India’ in 2016 and 2017 by industry body ASSOCHAM. Jaipur campus of the academy was ranked as one of the most beautiful college campuses in India by India Today. The institution was also awarded as ‘Best Education Brands 2017’ in Fashion Design Category by The Economic Times. It is the only Indian institute to feature in Business of Fashion’s Top 25 Global Fashion School Rankings (Graduate) in 2017. Pearl Academy is a member of Laureate International Universities Network, a global network that has presence in 25 countries and is serving more than one million students. The Academy is also closely associated with renowned global institutions such as London College of Fashion (UK), Domus Academy (Italy), Media Design School (New Zealand) and NABA (Milan) amongst many others. For more information, please visit: www.pearlacademy.com