CAMPUS RESTORATION PLAN
Pearl Academy plans to restore its campuses and classroom learning when the Govt. of India lifts lockdown on educational institutions, by implementing the below measures:
Step 1: Campus Infrastructure Restoration
- Ensure readiness of HVAC, ESS, STP, Fire Systems, Water works, UPS and Lifts.
- Basic cleaning of Hostels, cafe, huddle spaces, common areas, Classrooms & Labs, meeting rooms & washrooms.
- Deep cleaning offices/ classrooms/ labs / meeting rooms & hostels.
- Utility checks: Water storage tanks, roof top water tank & watercoolers cleaning, restart STPs.
Sanitization/ Disinfection with UV
- Labs/ ESS/ Panels & pumps (UV)
- Computers/ Laptops & IT eqpt (UV)
- Washrooms / pantries / kitchens (Sanitizers + UV)
- Hostels, MI Room
- All outside areas, entrances, basements & boundary walls
Step 2: Campus Come back Plan: Managing Psychological
Campus Access Protocol
- Thermal Screening of students, faculty/staff, outsourced staff & visitors.
- On-line submission of self-declaration forms one day prior.
- All passengers will dismount except drivers for thermal screening
Step 3: Health & Emotional Safety Management
- Re-arrangement of seating in classrooms, offices, hostels, labs & café.
- Maintain 6 ft. seating in offices and meeting rooms.
- Masks to be worn by all.
- PPE’s for workers & medical staff.
- Isolation rooms at campus & hostels.
- Initiate telemedicine concept.
- Specialist e-consultation & lab tie-up.
- Provision of medicine on demand.
- Clear process on dealing with all COVID cases (day scholars & hostellers)