Our Campuses have been awarded the prestigious Bureau Veritas’ Safeguard Label. Bureau Veritas – a world leader in testing, inspection and certification services – has developed detailed checklists with global health, safety and hygiene specialists to ensure that procedures in place for the resumption of operations meet local and international regulations, as well as recognised best practices.
CAMPUS RESTORATION PLAN
Pearl Academy plans to restore its campuses and classroom learning when the Govt. of India lifts lockdown on educational institutions, by implementing the below measures:
Step 1: Campus Infrastructure
- Ensure readiness of HVAC, ESS, STP, Fire Systems, Water works, UPS and Lifts.
- Basic cleaning of Hostels, cafe, huddle spaces, common areas, Classrooms & Labs, meeting rooms & washrooms.
- Deep cleaning offices/ classrooms/ labs / meeting rooms & hostels.
- Utility checks: Water storage tanks, roof top water tank & watercoolers cleaning, restart STPs.
Sanitization/ Disinfection with UV
- Labs/ ESS/ Panels & pumps (UV)
- Computers/ Laptops & IT eqpt (UV)
- Washrooms / pantries / kitchens (Sanitizers + UV)
- Hostels, MI Room
- All outside areas, entrances, basements & boundary walls
Step 2: Campus Come
back Plan: Managing Psychological
Campus Access Protocol
- Thermal Screening of students, faculty/staff, outsourced staff & visitors.
- On-line submission of self-declaration forms one day prior.
- All passengers will dismount except drivers for thermal screening
Step 3: Health & Emotional Safety Management
- Re-arrangement of seating in classrooms, offices, hostels, labs & café.
- Maintain 6 ft. seating in offices and meeting rooms.
- Masks to be worn by all.
- PPE’s for workers & medical staff.
- Isolation rooms at campus & hostels.
- Initiate telemedicine concept.
- Specialist e-consultation & lab tie-up.
- Provision of medicine on demand.
- Clear process on dealing with all COVID cases (day scholars & hostellers)