To be amongst the leading global institutes in art, design, fashion and related business education through continuous innovation, high quality standards and delightful experience to students, employees and the industries that we serve.
The Core purpose of Creative Arts Education Society is to provide education and service for the development of society. The Academy is committed to Excellence, Innovation, and Customer Satisfaction and Development through self and shared efforts.
The Core purpose of Creative Arts Education Society is to provide professional services associated with education and training in the field of Fashion, Design, Business and Technology by adhering to International Standards, which are reviewed continuously for improvement to accomplish consistent customer satisfaction.
The Academy is the first fashion Academy in India to get the prestigious ISO 9001: 2008 Certification, which is a testimony to the fact that its quality standards are at par with the best in the world. We state with pride that each one of us are an integral part of the Academy’s commitment to excellence and professionalism, and will be expected to display the same regularly and consistently.
20 YEARS OF LEGACY
Pearl Academy has completed two decades of empowering creative minds. Since its inception in 1993, the academy has evolved into a globally renowned institution of higher learning with a focus on Internationalism; entrepreneurship and employability; catering to the needs of the design, fashion, business and retail industry.
The industry is growing manifold and future beholds a very competitive market led by adoption of superior technology, business organisation in larger scale of operation, and inter-play of business strategies.
Pearl Academy has metamorphosed into an industry leader that develops courses with a pulse on the needs of the entire spectrum of the industry. The academy ensures that the industries it caters to, are equipped with people who have the requisite technical, leadership and creative skills to spearhead growth, innovation and social development.
SETTING NEW BENCHMARKS
- We at Pearl Academy constantly strive to deliver dynamic & innovative courses especially designed in consultation with industry experts.
- New programs such as Post Graduate Diplomas in Motion Graphic Design, Fashion Styling & Image Design and Jewellery Design are testimonial to our commitment of providing our students with contemporary knowledge to make them excel in their chosen field.
- The Academy is an Associate Member of the International Foundation of Fashion Technology Institutes (IFFTI) since 2001. Founded in 1999, IFFTI’s mission is to develop a global network of institutions recognized as leaders in the advancement of education in Design, Technology and Business for fashion and its related industries through international collaboration.
- The academy was admitted as member of the Fashion Design Council of India (FDCI) in 2003 and has been an active participant on this forum since then.
GLOBAL ALLIANCES FOR GROWTH
Pearl Academy is a strategic partner of the Laureate International Universities network. With over 75 higher education institutions spread across 30 countries, Laureate International Universities network is the leading network of private post-secondary institutions worldwide.
Nottingham Trent University, UK, validates our Under-Graduate and Post-Graduate Master courses and all our Post-Graduate Diploma courses are validated by Domus Academy, Milan, which is one of the world’s most prestigious schools for post-graduate educational programs in design and fashion design.
Pearl Academy encourages its faculty and students to get global/pan-India exposure by affiliating / collaborating with top higher education institutions in the domain of Art, Fashion, Design and related businesses in various parts of the world. Our extensive international tie-ups facilitate about 200 students each year to participate in reciprocal exchanges, international conferences, study tours and summer school programmes.
Click here to view the page = Global Alliances
SHAPING YOUNG MIND’S
- At Pearl Academy, we recognise that for young minds to be shaped right, the artist and leader has to be a visionary.
- Our faculty members play the role of teachers, guides and mentors. Apart from imparting knowledge, they take an active interest in each student, encouraging them to push their limits.
- Pearl Academy conducts the Post-Graduate Certificate in Higher Education Programme (PGCHE) for its faculty. In a year-long course, the faculty members are trained in class-room practices, academic pedagogy and innovative methods of teaching and learning, customised to fashion education. The PGCHE Certificate is awarded by Nottingham Trent University, UK. So far, 63 faculty members from across all centers have participated in and have successfully completed the Certificate Programme. The Academy intends to have its entire faculty acquire formal training under PGCHE.
Pearl Academy believes that to succeed professionally, it is important to have an interaction with seasoned industry experts who can guide, mentor and support the students to gain an experience that reaches beyond the classroom. Industry plays a major role in our curriculum with:
- Mandatory industry internships and dissertation projects
- Practicing professionals as visiting faculty
- Real life projects in classrooms
- Seminars and training workshops by industry personnel
- Research and consultancy projects in design, product development, production, retail, craft sector, etc.
- National and International conferences organised by Pearl Academy
- Industry sponsored consultancy projects
- International research projects
- India Today-Nielsen survey for Top 10 Institutes under Fashion Category ranked Pearl Academy as No. 3 (Perceptual Ranking) and No. 2 (Factual Ranking) across numerous institutes in India
- Hindustan Times Campus-Cfore Survey for the category of Fashion Technology Institute in Delhi NCR Region for Excellence in Education ranked Pearl Academy as No.1 this year
- India Today-Nielsen survey for Top 10 Institutes for Fashion Design in India ranked Pearl Academy as No. 2 (Perceptual and Factual Ranking)
- Dewang Mehta Business School Award for Best Academic Input (Syllabus) in Retail Management
- Hindustan Times ranked Pearl Academy as No. 1 Institute in India for ‘Pedagogic Procedures and Processes’
- Hindustan Times ranked Pearl Academy as No. 1 Institute for ‘Competence of Faculty’ in India. Majority of the faculty at the Academy has earned Post Graduate Certificate in Higher Education (PGCHE) from Nottingham Trent University (NTU), UK.
- Clothing Manufacturers Association of India (CMAI) awarded Pearl Academy as one of the Top 3 institutes in India under the category of ‘Best Design Institutes’
- Leading publication, Mint placed Pearl Academy in the top 10 schools of fashion of India
- Outlook-Cfore survey for Top 10 Fashion Technology Institutes in India placed Pearl Academy in the top 10 list. The survey results showed Pearl Academy as the top private institute offering education in fashion technology.
- Hindustan Times, a leading publication, ranked Pearl Academy as the best fashion school in India with seven stars given to the Academy