Pearl Academy reserves few seats every year for Industry Sponsored candidates who wish to pursue study at Pearl Academy. The maximum intake under this category will not exceed 10% of the overall student intake in an academic year.
Guidelines for admission under the Industry Sponsored category:
- The selection of candidates under the Industry Sponsored category will be primarily on the basis of Personal Interview. The written entrance exam may be waived-off.
- The Academy also does not provide Placement Assistance to such candidates nor are they eligible for scholarships, since they are Industry Sponsored.
- Candidates will be required to submit a letter from the sponsoring company / industry as per exemplar enclosed.
- Students selected as Industry Sponsored Candidates are required to pay 60% higher tuition fee than the normal category students.
- A student selected under this category will have to abide by all the Rules and Regulations applicable to a student taken under normal category.
The Management decision in this regard will be final and binding.