Eligibility : Open to all
Location : Delhi NCR (East & West), Mumbai, Jaipur
Validation : Pearl Academy
The Indian market has seen a huge change in womens’ wear category over the last few years with a lot of opportunity for upcoming fashion designers to start their own label. Coupled with tremendous growth in online buying of Indian Ethnic and Fusion wear, we are witnessing a never before resurgence of Indian sensibility in Fashion Design with focus on Indian crafts. This professional certificate course will equip the student for entry-level fashion design and manufacturing opportunity. It is based on active learning methodology with delivery divided into 22 sessions.
The learning includes industry visits, craft fair visits, museums of textiles and art.
- Fashion coordinator in domestic manufacturing units
- Fashion designer for Indian labels
- Fashion consultant for Craft Based NGOs
- Fashion Entrepreneur at small and medium scale
- Online Fashion stylist for Indian aesthetics