Eligibility : Graduate Degree in Fashion design or Textile design
A graduate Diploma in Fashion design or Textile design with at least 2 years of work experience in fashion/textiles industry or any graduate with 3 years of work experience in fashion/textiles industry.
Location : Delhi NCR (West)
Certification: Apparel Made-ups & Home Furnishing Sector Skill Council (AMHSSC)
This Master level program provides generic design and lifestyle related inputs that are arranged to generate and encourage specific design applications based on a student’s chosen area.
The objectives of the MA program are :
- To educate individuals from suitably qualified backgrounds to function as higher managers and specialists for the dynamic fashion industry in India and abroad.
- To hone creativity, initiative, innovation and judgement along with intellectual and conceptual acumen compatible with the fashion industry.
- To inculcate graduates with capacity for critical professional engagement and investigative attitude in the fashion business context.
- To develop and enhance a graduates lifelong learning skills and personal development so as to be able to work with self-direction, professionalism and originality which is essential to contribute to business and society at large through the domain of fashion.
- Concept Thinkers
- Creative Thinkers
- Lecturers or Researchers in fashion vocational and academic fields
- Higher level research degrees (M.Phil or PhD)
Pearlites have also pursued higher education from some of the most sought after institutes in India and abroad.
|Ankur Scroff||London College of Fashion, UK|
|Arvind Criton||Domus Academy, Italy|
|Ashish Dhaka||University for the Creative Arts, UK|
|Chandni Kochchar||Parsons School of Design – The New School, NY, USA|
|Devyani Mehrotra||Domus Academy, Italy|
|Dhvani Bakshi||Domus Academy, Italy|
|Divya Jain||Domus Academy, Italy|
|Divya Kapoor||Polimoda, Italy|
|Inayat Goel||Savannah College of Art & Design, USA|
|Kriti Tula||London College of Fashion, UK|
|Kritika Kapoor||University for the Creative Arts, UK|
|Megha Manaktala||Domus Academy, Italy|
|Nakshatra Singh||London College of Fashion, UK|
|Nishita Sood||Parsons School of Design – The New School, NY, USA|
|Parul Juneja||Atlanta University, USA|
|Pooja Malhotra||London College of Fashion, UK|
|Prachika Lochan Gupta||Domus Academy, Italy|
|Pratyush Kumar||Manchester Metropolitan University, UK|
|Prerna Suri||Kent University, USA|
|Priyanka Yadav||Domus Academy, Italy|
|Rohan Chhabra||Central Saint Martins, UK|
|Shuchita Gupta||NIFT Delhi|
|Srishti Das||Berkeley College, USA|
|Sweta Goyal||NIFT Delhi|
|Tanya Narula||Istituto Marangoni, Italy|
|Vaishali Shadangule||Domus Academy, Italy|
|Yadvi Aggarwal||National Institute of Design (NID), Ahmedabad|