Delhi-West | Mumbai | Bengaluru
Graduate (Degree or Diploma) in any Discipline
PG Professional Diploma (at the end of 2ndyear)
Course - Overview
The User Experience and Interaction Design course at Pearl Academy seeks to address the sharply rising demand for designers who can create meaningful interactions between humans and technology. The growth of the tech industry is far outpacing the advancements in design practice. Graduates from this course will be equipped with knowledge of visual design, human behaviour, systems thinking, emerging tech, programming, as well as the practical know-how to deliver on the job. Special Features of the Course:
- Skill development as a generalist in communication design as well as specialisation in a booming industry
- Strong foundation in visual skills as well as inputs in programming and technical knowledge to enable students to be coveted hybrid designers
- Emphasis on holistic problem-solving and whole-systems approaches, equipping students with the ability to think critically about design and its impact on a large scale and time horizon
- Opportunities for participatory and immersive design projects in real-world contexts
- Professional development and self-driven projects give an opportunity for students to set up their ideal career paths.
Fundamentals & History of Design, Basic Digital Tools, Design Basics , Visual Design, Research Practices, User Interface Design, Data Visualisation, Core Principles in Programming
Crafting User Experiences, Physical Computing, Design for Social Innovation, Industry or International Project, Systems Thinking, Professional Practices, Final Project
Our 360° comprehensive learning-based model opens up multiple avenues and opportunities for students.