Experiential Marketing & Event Management Courses - Overview
Pearl Academy has partnered with Events & Entertainment Management Association of
India (EEMA) to launch the 11 months PG Diploma program in Events & Experiential
Marketing. The collaboration entails-
- Opportunity to participate in live events.
- Guest lectures and masterclasses.
- EEMA will assist in providing placement opportunities /internships for students.
This program focuses on direct communication channels through events and creating
experiences. It trains students for in business development for the events space, client
servicing, event design, event laws and permissions, integration with mass media and social
The program is a blend of knowledge, creative skills and practical training with EEMA,
supplemented with internships and live event projects with corporates, entertainment
giants and media companies.
- Understanding Events and Experiential Marketing, Integrated Marketing, Brand Communication, and the Role of Events
- Conceptualising and Marketing Events through the 5 Cs – Concept, Coordination, Control, Culmination, and Closeout
- Event Content & Design, and the use of Software, Event Technicals, Terminology, and Technology
- The Business of Events – Budgeting and Revenue
- Event Management on D-Day
- Event Trends of the Future – Sustainability, Technology, and Connected Events
- Event Coverage, Documentation, Audit and Evaluation – 10 Industry Case Studies You Should Know
Major Media Project: Create an event execution and marketing plan on a chosen specialisation
- Event Venue design software: 3D Max, Photoshop, CorelDRAW
Our faculty members are the strongest pillars of our 28 years of creative impact. These mentors are life-long learners, eager to dedicate their lives to create a change for a better tomorrow. They nurture creative minds and bring out the best in them over the years. Every student at Pearl is transformed into extraordinary leaders with the help of their support, guidance and mentoring. They and our students together make us who we are. Take a look at these geniuses.
- Message from Dean
Our 360° comprehensive learning-based model opens up multiple avenues and opportunities for students.