Experiential Marketing & Event Management Courses - Overview
Pearl Academy has partnered with Events & Entertainment Management Association of
India (EEMA) to launch the 11 months PG Diploma program in Events & Experiential
Marketing. The collaboration entails-
- Opportunity to participate in live events.
- Guest lectures and masterclasses.
- EEMA will assist in providing placement opportunities /internships for students.
This program focuses on direct communication channels through events and creating
experiences. It trains students for in business development for the events space, client
servicing, event design, event laws and permissions, integration with mass media and social
The program is a blend of knowledge, creative skills and practical training with EEMA,
supplemented with internships and live event projects with corporates, entertainment
giants and media companies.
- Understanding Events and Experiential Marketing, Integrated Marketing, Brand Communication, and the Role of Events
- Conceptualising and Marketing Events through the 5 Cs – Concept, Coordination, Control, Culmination, and Closeout
- Event Content & Design, and the use of Software, Event Technicals, Terminology, and Technology
- The Business of Events – Budgeting and Revenue
- Event Management on D-Day
- Event Trends of the Future – Sustainability, Technology, and Connected Events
- Event Coverage, Documentation, Audit and Evaluation – 10 Industry Case Studies You Should Know
Major Media Project: Create an event execution and marketing plan on a chosen specialisation
- Event Venue design software: 3D Max, Photoshop, CorelDRAW
Mr. Viveck Vaswani, Actor, Producer, Teacher, Writer, and the man who famously gave Shahrukh Khan his big break in Bollywood. An alumnus of Campion School and Cathedral and John Connon, Viveck started off with acting in India's first TV soap opera 'Khandaan'. He then produced a Marathi film called 'Kis Bai Kiss', and a major television serial called 'Nai Dishayen. He has acted in more than a 100 films and numerous television shows. He has produced 13 films and 2 television shows. Viveck Vaswani has been Advisor/ Consultant/ Strategist to a number of established companies as well as startups in the entertainment business.
- Message from Dean
Our 360° comprehensive learning-based model opens up multiple avenues and opportunities for students.