‘Pearl Portfolio’, is our signature event for more than 20 years and has been an annual launch pad showcasing the work of our graduating students. This Portfolio of School of Creative Business will not only showcase the work of our graduating batch but will also hold panel discussions with industry experts on Creative Business related topics and will also felicitate the best graduating projects. This year the event will take place at Indian Habitat Centre on May 4, 2017. The event will be graced by Minister of State for Civil Aviation, Shri Jayant Sinha and Padam Bhushan Dr MB Athreya as the Chief Guests. There will also be discussions around the below topics by industry experts.
- Consumer insights: What’s Next from Elders to Centennials
- Innovation and Technology
- E commerce, M. commerce and Digital Business
- Social Impact in Creative Business
- Creative Business and Challenges
- Creative Marketing and Branding