In this difficult time, we want to reassure you that we understand and care about your education, and economic stability. To enable you to fulfil your dream of a world class creative education with Pearl Academy, a flexi-fee payment plan has been introduced:
- Low initial payment
- Discount on full amount (if payed upfront)
Pearl Academy is offering a longer duration easy fee payment EMI plan for the entire academic year through Financepeer, the leading financial institution, with easy monthly installments and the below advantages:
- Easy paperless online application on www.financepeer.co with quick approvals.
- Low upfront deposit payment followed by 12 simple monthly installments at low interest rates of 3.95% to cover the full year's fee payment.
- No hidden processing charges and special insurance benefits including COVID contingency waivers (*).
At Pearl Academy, We Care
Owing to the health risks arising from the pandemic, all Pearl Academy’s campuses were closed on 15th March 2020 . These are unprecedented times and they call for innovative measures.
Throughout this global crisis our unilateral focus has been the wellbeing and safety of our students. Our commitment to ensuring unhindered learning for our students has been the driving force behind the various initiatives we have rolled out for them.
Here’s what we’ve achieved together with our students during the lockdown
- Trained our faculty in virtual teaching from the University of California, Irvine to enhance learning for this semester and the ones ahead
- Adapted latest and upgraded version of the Learning Management System that we use, Blackboard Collaborate ULTRA ensuring our students get an enhanced learning experience
- Tied up with some of the best, globally renowned subject matter experts from the Royal College of Arts, Central St. Martins, Solent University, and also industry experts from the UK, Singapore and Italy and India.
- Partnered with Business of Fashion, Coursera, IBM and now EdX with courses from Harvard, Berkeley, Columbia, MIT and others. They have licensed access to these platforms at no additional cost.
Innovating in COVID 19
A few of our key initiatives during this lockdown
1. Health & Safety
Mental Health Helpline
- We understand that the current times are challenging but we remain committed more than ever to ensure the well-being of our students.
- To help them and their families navigate through these testing times, we have launched a dedicated counselling helpline under the ‘We Care’ initiative, ready with an expert team of health advisors.
- No matter how big or small the problem is, we are always there to listen, to help and to care.
Safety SOP’s for Campus
- The safety of our students still remains our topmost priority. To ensure a safe and conducive environment for our students, faculty and staff, we have crafted safety policies that will be strictly adhered to in our campuses.
- Thermal Screening
- Mandatory Mask and Face Shields
- Physical Distancing
- Dress for Security
- Deep Cleaning in between classes and only takeaways from the Cafeteria
2. Seamless Learning
- Thanks to our timely investment in the latest and upgraded eLearning platforms (Blackboard Collaborate ULTRA), we have not only been able to provide our students with an enhanced learning experience, but also managed to complete our semester in the most thorough manner unmatched by any other institution in the country. To further enhance the learning experience, our faculty is undergoing training in virtual teaching from the University of California, Irvine.
- Thanks to collaborations and partnerships with Business of Fashion, Coursera, IBM and now EdX with courses from Harvard, Berkeley, Columbia, MIT and others, our students have access to the best online education in the world! We are happy to report that our students’ industry internships and international projects have continued virtually in a seamless manner.
- Finally, to display our graduating students’ work, we have tied up with Arts Thread – an international design platform - to provide not just greater visibility, but also an immersive experience for the viewer.