Fashioning Resurgence - Styling The Old Into The New
We are excited to invite you for a special style competition to start the 23rd International Foundation of Fashion Technology Institutes (IFFTI) Annual Conference hosted by Pearl Academy.
To kickstart the year-long conference, we are launching a super exciting Instagram competition – ‘Fashioning Resurgence – styling the old into the new’ with fashion icon, celebrity fashion influencer, and our alumna, Roshni Bhatia. This competition is a chance for you to showcase your styling genius and be the one to set new trends.
The competition winners and awards will be announced by Dia Mirza - Bollywood style icon and United Nations Global Advocate for Sustainable Development Goals, live on 18 March 2021. And if that wasn't prize enough, we have 5 mega prizes in store for the winners!
1. Celebrity Choice Award - 10,000 INR + 2 passes for India Fashion Week + Certificate from Pearl Academy
2. Influencer Choice Award – 10, 000 INR + 2 passes for India Fashion Week + Certificate from Pearl Academy
3. Winner - School of Fashion Jury Award – 20,000 INR + Who’s Next Scholarship by Pearl Academy + 2 passes for India Fashion Week
4. 1st Runner up - School of Fashion Jury Award – 15,000 INR + 2 passes for India Fashion Week
5. 2nd Runner up - School of Fashion Jury Award – 10,000 INR + 2 passes for India Fashion Week
How to participate?
1. Pick the following clothing items to enter the competition:
- Something familiar – Any garment or accessory that you own.
- Something unfamiliar – Any garment or accessory that belongs to your family like your parents or grandparents.
2. Style the two items together to create a new look. Your look should be original and creative.
3. Upload a picture/video of the look on your Instagram feed with a short write up or caption mentioning the following:
- What are you wearing and who does it belong to?
- Tag @pearlacademy
- Use hashtags #PearlxIFFTI2021
1. Any individual of 14 years or above with a personal Instagram account can participate in the competition. This is not a team competition.
2. The participants need to upload the look on their Instagram feed complete with a caption, hashtags, and the tags mentioned above.
3. Participants must follow Pearl Academy official Instagram handle @pearlacademy
4. It is the responsibility of the participant to check their eligibility before submitting their entry. In case the person is found ineligible at any stage, his/her submission will be disqualified.
5.It is an international contest hence individuals from around the world can participate.