Date: 27th September 2019
Time: 8:30 AM
Venue: Delhi (Rajouri Campus) Pearl Academy - Eros Building District Centre, Rajouri Garden New Delhi
21st Century Teacher Workshop
For a future ready faculty that prepares students for opportunities of tomorrow.
1. Design Thinking
How to develop design thinking skills in learners
- To understand the three components of creativity - Creative thinking skills + Motivation + Expertise
- To apply Dekho-Socho-karo (empathy, ideation, experimentation) framework and deck of cards for implementing the same.
2. Investing in Future ready skills
How to develop 21st century skills in high school learners
- To design learning tools and assessment tools that build high order skills in learners (problem solving skills, collaborative skills, crisis management, mentoring, enterprising)
- To understand importance of EQ in 21st century
3. Re-Invention Through Reflection
how teachers can use simple thinking skills to develop self
- To understand importance of reflection in developing one's teaching style.
- To apply KOLB's cycle in a collaborative self-help group.
- To self-start a PDP portfolio (digital)
4. Engaging the challengers
How to engage learners through interactive and fun classrooms
- To understand learners who are difficult to be engaged in classrooms
- To develop deep engagement skills in own teaching style (NVC, RAAS, collaborative learning, multiple intelligences, engaging activities)
- To Benchmark with global standards of students' achievements
5. Leaders of Learning
How leaders and managers can transform systems and processes for deeper learning atmosphere
- To define quality of education
- To Integrate administrative systems and academic processes to enhance students' learning experience
- To build cohesion in group-think (entire team's vision)