- Accessory Design
- Graphics & Communication Design
- Interior Design
- Product Design
- Communication Design
- Animation & VFX Communication Design
- UX/UI Communication Design
- Game Design Communication Design
- Lifestyle Accesory Design
- Jewellery Design
- Landscape Design Specialization in Interior Design & Technology
- Residential Interior Design Specialization in Interior Design & Technology
- Commercial Space Design Specialization in Interior Design & Technology
- Interior Design & Technology
- Human Centered Design Specialization in Product Design & Technology
- Industrial Design Specialization in Product Design & Technology
- Automotive Design Specialization in Product Design & Technology
- Communication Design & Technology
- Graphics Specialization in Communication Design & Technology
- Animation & VFX Specialization in Communication Design & Technology
- Fashion Design
- Fashion Communication
- Fashion Styling & Image Design
- Textile Design
- Garment Manufacturing & Technology
- Fashion Fabrics Specialization in Textile Design & Technology
- Interior Textiles Specialization in Textile Design & Technology
- Smart Textiles Specialization in Textile Design & Technology
11 Month Professional Programs (Weekdays)
11 Month Professional Programs (Weekdays)
Experience Pearl Academy
#ThisIsMyStory - Karan Torani
From working multiple shifts in order to gain industry experience to building a team of over hundred members who work together to revive Indian crafts and give it a contemporary yet meaningful shape, our Fashion Design alumnus has come a long way.
We are super proud of his success story and hope this video inspires all the young aspirants to follow their passion make a mark in the industry.
#Portfolio19 Bhavnoor Minocha - Naraina campus
Fashion Media Communication Student Bhavnoor Minocha has designed a tabloid that explains each section of the content through a colour story. She will be showcasing her graduation project along with all other graduating students from SchoolofMedia at our Naraina campus today and tomorrow. Join her and others as we celebrate their work! #Media #MadeToCreate #LifeAtPearl
#Portfolio19 Arjun Chandnani Rajouri Garden campus
During one of his visits to a blind school in Delhi, UG Interior Design student Arjun Chandnani noticed several voids in the design of the building. He decided to propose a layout that focusses on providing a better living space for the visually impaired. He is showcasing his project with all other graduating students at Rajouri Garden campus today and tomorrow. Come, experience the future of design.
Alumnus Paras Chawla at Lotus Make-up India Fashion Week 2019
Taking cues from the minute details of his hometown in Punjab and adding a twist of contemporary fashion, our alumnus Paras Chawla from Pearl Academy, Noida designed a collection that reflects the true essence of street style in the modern age. Catch a glimpse of his collection at the Fashion Design Council of India's prestigious Lotus Makeup-India Fashion Week'19.
PG Fashion Design student Tanvi Chopra at #Portfolio19
Inspired by her 150-year-old family history, PG Fashion Design student Tanvi Chopra decided to give a tribute to her family by dedicating her final year collection to this legacy, their culture, traditions and more. Find out what her collection looks like at none other than the prestigious Lotus Make-up India Fashion Week on the 17th of March.
UG Fashion Design student Mehak Sandhu at #Portfolio19
Drawing inspiration from the daily traffic woes, UG Fashion Design student from Delhi campus, Mehak Sandhu has designed her final year collection depicting various elements of roadways traffic through colours, textures, surface ornamentation, silhouettes and more. While her collection is hard-hitting, the real essence will be showcased at the prestigious Lotus Make-up India Fashion Week on 17th March'19.
Student Bhavya Baweja at Lotus Make-up India Fashion Week
With an intent to make the society a safer place for women, PG Fashion Design student Bhavya Baweja has designed a collection with self-defence mechanism to help women protect themselves from intrusion. Watch her unfold her journey from being a BCom student to a budding designer, only at the Lotus Make-up India Fashion Week 2019.
#Portfolio19 Ayush Jagnani
UG Interior Design student Ayush Jagnani's final year project is an elderly home care center, designed with an intent to provide a homely, safe and friendly environment for the elderly. He is showcasing his project along with all other graduating students of Rajouri Garden campus today! Join us as we celebrate their work at #Portfolio19!