Course - Overview
This one-year Fashion Photography course prepares you to launch a successful career as a fashion image maker in the fashion and advertising industries. This course will teach you the technical skills and mentor you to explore a range of image making tools for commercial and editorial fashion photography.
Modules you will study :
- Design foundation
- Fashion History & Evolution
- Understanding Camera, Lenses, Light and light Modifiers
- Commercial Photoshoot Co-Ordination and Management
- Business of Fashion photography
- Digital Darkroom
- Portfolio Building
- Live Industry Project
- Collaborative projects – Editorial & commercial fashion shoots
Why You should do Fashion Photography Course in Pearl Academy
- Learn fashion photography from International award-winning photographers and Canon Photo Mentors
- Fully equipped, world-class professional studios at Pearl Academy’s Delhi and Mumbai Bangalore campuses.
- Digital darkroom training sessions are held at professional Mac Labs that are powered by Adobe.
- Being a part of Pearl Academy’s fashion infrastructure, you will work in teams with fashion designers, stylists, make-up artists, model agencies and fashion communicators.
- You will be encouraged to explore and develop your own style in fashion photography.
- By the end of the course you will become a well-trained, well-networked, professional fashion photographer.
- With Pearl Academy’s exclusive alliance with the FDCI, you will have the opportunity to be a part of India’s largest fashion event – The India Fashion week
- you will have several opportunities to participate in various study trips across India such as state fashion weeks, museums, luxury malls.
Our faculty members are the strongest pillars of our 28 years of creative impact. These mentors are life-long learners, eager to dedicate their lives to create a change for a better tomorrow. They nurture creative minds and bring out the best in them over the years. Every student at Pearl is transformed into extraordinary leaders with the help of their support, guidance and mentoring. They and our students together make us who we are. Take a look at these geniuses.
- Message from Dean
Our 360° comprehensive learning-based model opens up multiple avenues and opportunities for students.