Professional Event & Experience Management
Delhi-West | Jaipur | Mumbai | Bengaluru | Delhi-South
Graduates from any stream.
Course - Overview
This eleven-month Professional Certificate course is co-developed and co-certified by Pearl Academy and India’s largest and premier industry body - Events & Entertainment Management Association of India (EEMA).
The program focuses on direct communication channel through events and creating experiences, through roadshows, branded events, IPR events, corporate events, social-political events, religious events, international events, televised events, et al. It trains talent necessary for business development in events space, client servicing, sponsorship sales, event design, budgeting and operations management, event laws and permissions, integrating with mass media and social media, and event documentation and archiving.
The association EEMA facilitates student participation in several Indian and International events as volunteers, interns, and finally placements. Students are encouraged to participate and travel to destinations for events such as Jaipur Lit Fest, Times Lit Fest, International Film Festivals, Music festivals, Dubai Shopping Fest, India Fashion Weeks, and several other festivals. The growing event industry is estimated to be valued at around Rs 30,000 crore includes branded large events, weddings, festivals, family events, or any event which engages vendors and professionals in their execution. Existing courses in the country offer basic training on some technical skills and vendor management. Pearl Academy’s Professional Certificate course in Events and Experience Management trains students in leadership, business development, creative integration with brand communication.
Event Business Developers. Event Client Servicing Managers. Event Designers. Event Creative Producers. Event Operations Managers. Events Sponsorship Sales Managers. Event Presenters on Stage. Event Finance Managers. Event Technical Operations Managers.
The course is a blend of knowledge, creative skills and practical training with EEMA supplemented with internship and actual event organizing projects with corporates, entertainment, and media companies. Since it is an EEMA partnered course, EEMA members, which include all leading event agencies of the country, will potentially place/offer jobs to the batch of students.
Stalwart speakers from EEMA representing various organizations and different functional areas and specialization of the events regularly conduct professional sessions, masterclasses, and workshops for students.
- What is exceptional about these programs?
- The program caters to the market demand and job opportunities in the sector.
- Offered by one of the premier education institutes for design, fashion, and media – Pearl Academy.
- Co-certified and curriculum developed in association with EEMA – Event and Entertainment Management Association of India – largest body for events sector in entire Asia with several wedding planners, literature festivals, organisers of entertainment awards, etc.
- All modules are taught by experts and working practitioners of the EEMA body.
- Masterclasses by top Industry experts and stalwarts.
- Course led by the professional event designer & manager – Maneesh Agarwal, who is also art director and set designer for several prestigious events like Comicon, India Fashion Week, India Art Fair, and others.
- Association with FDCI – Fashion Design Council of India. Working on Fashion Weeks as part of the production team.
- How will these help them?
- They will be learning from Experts within the industry.
- Onsite and hands-on experience.
- Professional way of learning with actual onsite job experience.
- The graduate will learn to manage and take decisions in any kind of critical situations for any kind of events – business, trade, fashion, art, entrertainment, retail, etc.
- Event conceptualising to execution and production
- Learning latest techniques and special effects in events.
- Understanding audiovisual technology from the best professionals of the industry.
- What are they getting?
- Internship with EEMA and getting enrolled accordingly.
- Get access to all the resources related to all kinds of events like corporate, seminars, roadshows, weddings, Government undertakings, brand launches, music concerts, film festivals, and many more.
- Working on actual events on the ground from brainstorming, creative team, managing to produce it.
- Connect to the Alumni network who are already into the industry and are achievers. Which will also help in connecting with the industry in a professional way.