Go Global FAQs
This initiative is designed for students who aspire for a Global Career with a prestigious International Degree. This is offered at the Under-Graduate / Post-Graduate levels.
Global Campus Pathways
- UG Pathway - 1 plus 2 option
- UG Pathway - 1 plus 3 option
- PG Pathway – 1 + 1 option
As part of the Global Campus Pathway Program:
- You decide and enrol into the University and Program of your choice
- Level 1 in India – Subjects are Mapped with 100% Credit Transfer to the Partner University.
- Level 2 onwards at the Partner University
- Earn your International Degree at the Partner University upon completion of the Course
Foundation programs are usually doing subjects equivalent to Class 12 again, as a preparation for the actual chosen degree program. Which means investing extra time and money both ahead of the UG course. Foundation program is an extra year of study before commencing the Bachelor’s program.
At the PEARL Global Campus Pathway Program, the curriculum is mapped with the Partner University and the student builds a solid Foundation during Level 1. The Courses are mapped and therefore the Students gets 100% credits transferred and direct entry to Level 2 of the partner University.
With an exposure to best global industry practices, these courses are designed to tap your potential and boost your global employability. Specially designed curriculums focus on exposure to relevant market trends, new-age skills, teaching and learning methodologies to give you an extra edge. You get best of both the worlds with highly trained faculty. After a year of studying with us, there’s 100% credit transfer to your next level in our Partner University abroad.
Not only do you have considerable savings on your tuition fees and living expenses, but you have an opportunity to work overseas. After attaining your international degree, you can stay back and look for a job in that country via post study work permit.*
*The duration of post study work permit differs in all countries. We have posted information about the Post Study Work Permits on our Web Site.
Any student who’s looking for an international degree to create a global career of his choice, can opt for the Pathway Program. We have designed our global courses along with our Partner universities to provide the best learning in a field of your choosing.
Specially designed curriculums focus on exposure to relevant market trends, new-age skills, teaching and learning methodologies to give you an extra edge. You get best of both the worlds with highly trained faculty. After a year of studying with us, there’s 100% credit transfer to your next level in our Partner University abroad.
The duration of the PEARL Global Campus Pathway Program is two semesters – August through December and January through May.
The fee for the Global Campus Pathway Program is Rs. 5 Lakhs plus 18% GST.
The PEARL Global Campus Pathway Program is being offered at our campuses in Dehradun.
- Under Graduate Students: 17 Years
- Post Graduate Students: 20 Years
School / College Degrees
- Under Graduate Students: Completion of Grade 12 Indian Board or equivalent
- Post Graduate Students: 15 Years of Education from a UGC Accredited University in India for UK / Europe & 16 Years of Education from a UGC Accredited University in India for USA
Academic requirements for GLOBAL CAMPUS PATHWAY PROGRAM
- State board - 70%
- CBSE board - 65%
- ISC board - 60%
- IB board - 25 IB points
- A Levels – DDD
- Any one of the Following:
- Proof of an IELTS Test with a result of 5.5
- Proof of a TOEFL iBT Test with a score of at least 72
- Proof of a PTE Academic score with a score of 51
- Statement of Purpose
- 10th Grade Marksheets
- 10th Passing Certiﬁcate
- 12th Grade Marksheets
- 12th Passing Certiﬁcate
- 15th Grade Mark Sheet
- 15th Grade Passing Certificate
- 16th Grade Mark Sheet
- 16th Grade Passing Certificate
- Two Photographs
- Passport Copy
- Pan Card Copy or Aadhar Card Copy
- IELTS/PTE/TOEFL score
For Admission Process:
- Fill out PEARL and PARTNER UNIVERSITY Application form
- Submit all relevant academic documents including your photograph and copy of passport
- Receive offer letter from PEARL and confirmation from PARTNER UNIVERSITY
- Offer acceptance within 15 working days along with Acceptance Deposit
- Balance fees to be paid at the time of enrolment
Individual Universities have specific criteria for Application and Eligibility which needs to be fulfilled in order to secure admission. This information is available on their web sites.
Upon successful completion of Level 1 at PEARL Global Campus you will be awarded a Diploma and a 100% credit transfer directly to Level 2 at the Partner University.
With over 27 years of creative impact, Pearl Academy has produced many changemakers, creative practitioners, designers and industry leaders who are counted among the global influencers. Pearl Academy offers brilliant and highly trained faculty who mentor students with industry relevant curriculums, projects, new-age skill sets and international exposure. Pearl provides state-of-the-art facilities and an unsurpassed global exposure that gives its students an extra edge.
Staying in Germany after obtaining your degree
- After successfully obtaining your degree from a higher education institution residence permit for jobseekers in accordance with Section 20 (3) no. 1 AufenthG (German Residence Act).
- Your qualifications must be recognized in Germany, or be comparable to those from a German higher education institution.
- The residence permit is issued for up to 18 months as a means to find qualified employment in Germany.
- You are allowed to perform any job while searching for qualified employment.
- As soon as you’ve received a job offer, you can apply directly in Germany to have your residence permit for study purposes converted into a work permit for qualified professionals or into an EU Blue Card.
- Further information regarding the options available to you while you study in Germany and after obtaining your degree can be obtained under Prospects after graduating.
- A visa or a residence permit for the purpose of obtaining qualified employment is issued for a maximum of four (04) years. If a work contract has a shorter duration, a residence permit shall be issued for the duration of the contract.
- Throughout your studies you may work 120 full days or 240 half days, in addition to performing student jobs.
MORE INFORMATION: https://www.make-it-in-germany.com/en/visa/kinds-of-visa/studying/
The New Graduate Route in UK will be effective from 2020/21 University intake (i.e., September 2020 intake).
- PSW allows Tier-4 Visa students to stay in the UK for 2 years after Graduation from a licensed UK University.
- Please refer to https://www.gov.uk/government/publications/register-of-licensed-sponsors-students for list of licensed sponsors.
- After 2 years, students to transfer to a General Work Visa OR skilled work visa.
- This applies to undergraduate (Bachelor), post-graduate (Master) and even PhD graduates.
Note: The information or conditions of PSW can change any time. Please refer to the official UK Govt website for updated information.
Minimum Duration of the Course of Study: 08 months
- Less than 08 months
Not eligible for PGWP
- 08 months but less than 2 years
PGWP valid up to the duration of the course
- 2 years and above
PGWP valid for 3 years
You may be eligible for a post-graduation work permit (PGWP) if you graduated from a designated learning institution (DLI) and want to stay in Canada temporarily to work.
University Canada West
UCW is a Designated Learning Institution (DLI) in Canada.
You are eligible for a post-graduation work permit (PGWP) if you complete one of the degrees below and you meet all other PGWP criteria:
- Associate of Arts
- Bachelor of Arts in Business Communication
- Bachelor of Commerce
- Master of Business Administration
You are not eligible if you complete any other program at this school.
Toronto School of Management
TSM is not in the Designated Learning Institutions (DLI) list of Canada. Students are not eligible for PGWP.