Online Entrance Examination will be held on Sunday, 16th August between 9.00 am - 2.00 pm. Personal Interviews will be conducted on Monday, 17 August from 9:30 am – 5:00 pm followed by spot result announcement. We will be holding all our tests & interviews online - General Proficiency Test, Design Aptitude Test & Media Aptitude Test (as applicable) for you as per the course you have applied.
Examination Process Below:
- Your admit card will be generated on 13th August, 2020. The admit card will be sent to you via email and will be also available on our website https://admissions.pearlacademy.com/studentPortal/login.aspx
- The General Proficiency Test & Design Aptitude Test/Media Aptitude Test as applicable will be conducted on Sunday, 16th August from 9.00 am - 2.00 pm. The link for the exam with login credentials will be shared in the Admit card.
- Subject to the successful completion of the written exam you will be invited for a 30 minute face to face personal interview & spot result announcement on Monday, 17th August from 9:30 am - 5:00 pm
- The link for face to face personal & spot result announcement session will be shared with you after your written exam through email/SMS (between 6.00 -8.00 pm on 16th August) and will be followed by a call from our exam coordinator 10 minutes before your interview slot
- Your result will be announced immediately after your personal interview based on your performance in the interview
In addition to the above, and in order to help you get ready for the exam, we have created a How To Ace Your Exam video with our in-house experts sharing tips on prepping for the exam, details on DAT, MAT & GPT tests online and things to keep in mind for your online interview.