This certificate program is designed as a communications intensive for the those who have a tight weekday schedule but who are still looking to develop the skills and knowledge, which will better help them to develop their interests and career. This eleven-month program is a culmination of intensive weekend workshops and projects, specifically aimed at developing a participant’s comprehension and practical application when communicating with digital or print media.
Digital media channels will only become more prevalent in the years ahead. In the routine of our daily lives, we are often missing the opportunities digital and social media offers, to effectively promote our business, our careers, even ourselves. This program will teach you how to work with text and imagery for distribution through popular digital media platforms, print publications, media-type, etc. This program will help participants to develop communications skills and training on professional software, such as Adobe products.
- The Good, the Bad, and the Ugly… Image
- This workshop will critique how and what types of images are most appropriate and useful for social media communications. Participants will develop skills for post-production processes using image software such as PhotoShop.
- ONLINE … Seminar: “How a little can go a long way: effective publishing on Social Media”
- Branding on a Budget … You don’t have to be a multi-national to have an brand image. This intensive workshop will develop a brand, starting with you. Using techniques
- ONLINE … Seminar: “Keeping it Clear and to the Point”